D-trekkers Terms and Conditions
Welcome to D-trekkers. If you continue to browse and submit information to this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms ‘D-trekkers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ can refer to anyone who uses or works on/for the site. The term ‘founders’ may be used to refer to those who originally founded the site (further information can be seen on our ‘About Us’ page) and who represent the website offline and via social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. The term ‘administrators’ includes founders, developers and users who have access to the back-end of the website (Administrators have a small ‘A’ next to their usernames). The term ‘users’ refers to anyone who visits and/or adds content to the D-trekkers website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- D-trekkers is a platform for users to share first person experiences. We cannot provide absolute warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any particular purpose. We invite you to update any information that is found to be erroneous. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by D-trekkers founders. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Permission must be sought before any reproduction of these aspects of the site. Public knowledge content such as that found on wiki pages may be used if referenced.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Users of the D-trekkers website acknowledge that the information they may submit is of relevance to the community, i.e. those who use public transport with disabilities and accessibility issues. Any content which is irrelevant, offensive, hateful, and/or not deemed of value towards promoting a trusted, welcoming site for all will likely be removed by administrators or users as soon as possible. D-trekkers administrators reserve the right to block users who abuse the site. Users should approach administrators about blocking anyone they notice abusing the site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.