Plan a rail journey
Welcome to D-trekkers, the community-led accessible rail guide.
Three things you can check on D-trekkers:
- Accessibility at your nearest station.
- Whether wheelchair-friendly cabs exist at your destination.
- Availability and standards of facilities at stops before you get there.
Three ways you can add to D-trekkers:
- Share experiences to help others plan journeys.
- Give advice on the best accessible railway stations in your area.
- Become part of a strong community voice and help improve the UK's public transport system.